terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

For me it was a pleasant surprise and a wonderful joy!

Niña ... Some of these nights I was working overtime in the Travel Agency, truly tired of the pressure of daily targets and monthly sales, when a person was sitting, waiting for care, and came up to me and asked if I was ... Vava.

For me it was a pleasant surprise and a wonderful joy!

There was a friend I felt really miss it.

In certain circumstances of life we approach people who are in the same situations in which we find ourselves. We experience a face of pure discovered in Europe in learning and build bridges of friendship and true without even knowing the size of those moments.





My friend found me after several attempts I made to locate it through all the "sites" of social relationships that I am subscriber.

After a long hug and a quick smile, look in disbelief at the accident that God has provided.





Many other stories are remembered and both should be updated.




I usually say my life has always been and always will be points of departure and arrival, as the London subway lines that pass through the same platforms but do not always go together.

I know you guys know what I mean ...
  
We exchanged phone numbers and e-mails for the purpose of not straying over for so long.

  
We know that our times today are very different from those who live in London and still got us re-find a " swap our stories and update them. "


This post is being written in English, because I actually know people who may be interested in this story has the knowledge of the British language.




I want to ask a thousand apologies to those who follow my blog, and do not speak English but this text is especially for the person who only just re-find.

Eu quero pedir mil desculpas àqueles que acompanham meu  blog, e não falam Ingles mas este texto é em especial para a pessoa que apenas acabei de re-encontrar...Abraços Vavá

Nenhum comentário:

Estrada é a meta!

Estrada é a meta!